HAPPY NEW YEAR & 5 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


Happy New Year!
I believe this year will be a good and an amazing year. I am looking forward to experiences many things in next 365 days. What's your planning for new year resolutions?

This is my resolutions plan for 2018 (maybe it can be your resolutions too):

BE POSITIVE

In 2018, I want to be more positive in looking at things. Usually, when we look at something difficult, we would like to say no before we try it first. I want to motivate myself not to give up before trying something because we never know what will happen next. It's never too late to be more positive. I know it's hard, but it's better to try first, right? 

BUILD MORE EXPERIENCES

The experience wasn't built only at working environment. Living in the big city like Jakarta makes me realized how little experience and knowledge I had. New things come up every day. In 2018, I want to try new things (one of them is this blog), which will add insight and experienced me more.

FIND MY PASSION

Many people may not know what your passion is. Honestly, I do not know what is my passion too, so I want to try every new thing that might be my passion. In 2018, I'm still on a long journey to find my passion, how about you?

BECOME HEALTHIER

Have you ever planned to exercise in the morning but always fail? In 2018, one of my resolutions is to get regular exercise in the morning. Getting older makes me realize how important exercise is. Health is an important thing and should be maintained by everyone, therefore, let's take care of our health by drinking more water, get enough sleep, and doing regular exercise from now on. 

EXPLORE SOMEWHERE NEW

In 2016, I go to Lombok with some friends, I exploring many places that I never go to. Last year, in 2017, I went on holiday to Thailand. Although only went for 8 days and 7 nights, me and my friends were lucky to be able to visit three big cities like Phuket, Pattaya, and Bangkok. Maybe a lot of people have already been there, but for me, going to Thailand which I never visited is an unforgettable experience. In 2018, I want to be able to visit somewhere new and get new experiences.

That's my resolutions in 2018. What are your new year resolutions? ðŸ˜Š

☆ FIND ME ☆

Komentar